Our San Francisco based Marketing Analytics client has a newly created position and opportunity for a B2B VP Marketing professional to join the company initially in a standalone role to then grow a team. The key career experience highlighted by the CEO for this position include:
- Strong content creation experience (Case Studies, Industry Perspectives, Sales Handouts as an example)
- Lead Generation / Inbound Marketing
- Exceptional English language writing skills (our target market is US focused)
- Strong Analytics experience
- B2B focused career
The company is looking for a marketing leader that can design and implement all a full range of marketing initiatives.
- Refine company / product messaging
- Website design and content
- Sales Handouts / other marketing material
- Design and implement lead generation campaigns to support our growing sales team.
- Manage External Marketing Agencies and PR Agencies
- Managing Analyst Relations
- Creation of a wide range of content that supports the company’s market view
Excellent English written skills
8+ years in B2B Marketing, preferably a marketing tech related business