Exceptional Chief Technology Officer career opportunity for a digital health company. Since personal data of customers lies at the core of the companies business model, data flows and processes will have to be created and managed in a GDPR-compliant manner. As such, they are searching for an experienced Chief Technology Officer who wants to be a part of an ambitious early-stage venture capital backed digital health company headquartered in Munich, Germany.
• Design and implement scalable back-end infrastructure for transfer and storage of personal data beyond the temporary solutions already in place
• Expand and lead the IT team in a hands-on leadership style
• Manage and optimize IT budgets to ensure technical performance
• Communicate technology strategy to the business, partners and investors effectively
• You are highly structured with 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing centralized IT infrastructure used for storing and transferring data
• You have a proven track record of handling personal customer data in a European country ensuring full GDPR compliance
• You have worked in a rapidly growing environment in a similar role at some stage in your career
If you are potentially open to explore this opportunity further, we have full job description to send you a more about the company including a link to their website.