An exceptional Chief Marketing Officer career opportunity for ambitious early-stage digital health company headquartered in Munich. The company is seeking an addition to its leadership team whom has experience in directto-consumer marketing, ideally in the beauty/healthcare space.
• Develop and drive marketing strategy to build brand awareness and reputation
• Set clear and quantitative goals and objectives for marketing campaigns and determine and track KPIs to monitor success of campaign
• Devise, create and manage performance-oriented and conversion-optimized strategies to best address customers within new commercial settings (e.g. urban city vs. town; southern Germany vs. northern Germany)
• Iterate brand positioning to occupy most appealing niche in German market
• Work closely with the management team to rapidly scale coverage and ensure strong growth of revenue in 2020 and beyond
Requirements: • You have at least 3 years of b2c marketing experience in a renowned advertising and branding agency, in a fast-growing startup environment or in a strongly branded healthcare, beauty and cosmetics company
• You are a strong leader who believes in your team being your greatest asset and have a track record in successfully building, developing and leading high performing marketing teams
• You have a proven track record in performance marketing as well as tracking and optimizing for conversion success
• You are technically proficient in state-of-the-art graphics software for photo and video editing and designing as well as layout designing
If you are potentially open to explore this opportunity further, we have full job description to send you a more about the company including a link to their website.