We have been retained by a well-funded (€10 Million) disruptive tech start-up company based in Stuttgart. The company which was established in 2017 has developed an industry-leading technology platform for enterprise in the Smart Energy space with a current team of 12 based in central Stuttgart. After a lot of early success and investment the company is scaling and require a CFO to join as the third and final member of management team, reporting to the board.
Key Responsibilities: As the CFO, you will build a lean financial organization to support this fast-growing business and you will shape operations around the newly established supply chain. Driving the companies’ long-term vision and preparing for further fast-paced growth.
• Make optimal strategic and operational decisions by providing sound financial analysis and a toolset for strategic planning.
• Establish minimal but effective processes to cover routine administrative tasks.
• Own the operational and financial aspects of their supply chain from demand planning to procurement and logistics.
• Oversee the legal framework between the company, suppliers and customers.
• Select, implement and maintain a company-wide financial ERP system, which integrates smoothly with their SaaS landscape.
• Maximize available cash for strategic activities by carefully managing liquidity and reducing working capital requirements through factoring and inventory management.
• Coordinate the preparation for external audits and filing of tax returns.
• Manage risk and compliance.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting to our investors.
If you would like to explore further we have a detailed job description to send you, along with more about the company if there is a potential good fit.