Exceptional CFO opportunity for a high-tech software and hardware solution company established in Europe and the USA since 2011 and current team of 32. Working closely with the CEO with active involvement in strategy development, we are searching for a senior finance professional who has familiarity with enterprise software and hardware solution processes, working capital financing & fundraising, dealing with and reporting to banks and VC investors. You bring experience in raising large funding rounds from financial and strategic investors for start-up / scale up high growth tech companies and company exit experience is desirable.
Our search criteria
• You have several years of proven leadership and management experience (in finance) in high growth and high-tech companies.
• Experience in managing communication with investors.
• You have excellent communication skills verbal and written, having presented to VC shareholders and investors.
• You have experience at a global level especially US and EU based organizations and investors.
• You have the ability to think strategically and operationally with a hands-on mentality.
• Excellent English, with working experience in different cultures.
• You have a degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field; an MBA or CPA is also highly desirable.
• Excellent communication internally and externally.
If you would like to explore further we have a detailed job description to send you, along with more about the company if there is a potential good fit.