We are exclusively recruiting for a Germany and Netherlands based automotive semiconductor company established in 2010 which specialises in providing touch and haptic feedback controllers for car infotainment systems. Their unique and patented technology is developed by a world-class team of engineers and sold to global customers by the sales and application team based in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Germany (Munich).
The role is to head the automotive business and be responsible for establishing the company as an industry standard within interior HMI market. Senior, hands-on manager with background in semiconductor or embedded systems.
- Get design wins for the companies embedded products with automotive Tier1 and OEMs – with focus on Europe but also with selected accounts across the world.
- Evangelize the companies unique solution and identify new opportunities by frequent customer visits and building relationship with key decision makers within the automotive industry.
- Be the main face to the customer for our accounts, including coordination of all communications on running projects.
- Support the application engineering team in interacting with customer’s engineering teams, including training of engineers and problem solving.
- Analyze trends and developments in automotive HMI in general and smart interactive surfaces in particular.
- Background in automotive- semiconductor, embedded systems or electronics components industry.
- Proven success in promoting and selling high-tech products into large international customers.
- Demonstrate seniority and skills required to build relationships with variety of key decision makers, ranging from senior management to engineers and purchasers.
- Knows automotive processes from evaluation to design-in and mass production.
- Interest in human machine interfaces, experience with touch or display technologies is a pre.
- Analytical thinker combined with hands-on approach.
- Frequent travelling in Europe – working from home office is possible.
- Opportunity to become part of the executive management team.
If you are potentially open to consider this exceptional career opportunity, we have full job description to send you a more about the company and salary package on offer, including a link to their website.